If you are hoping to start your college career, return to school, or are just looking to gain skills to advance your career, we can help you achieve your goals. In many ways, choosing a college is like choosing a new home. You want a place where you feel like you can fit in, be yourself, and get the assistance you need to achieve success.
Getting started is easy. We will provide you with the assistance you need to take you through the admissions process.
Click on the link below that best describes you for information about how to apply for admission and enroll at Chesapeake College.
Although you may fit multiple categories, please pick the one that best fits you. All links are easy to follow. The 8 Easy Steps to Enrollment will provide each future student with the information necessary to enroll at Chesapeake College, which is available without selecting a category.
- Freshman/First-Year Student
- I am scheduled to finish high school this year, have graduated from high school or received a GED in the past few years.
- Dual Enrollment Program Students
- I am currently enrolled in high school in the Mid-Shore region as a junior or senior and I wish to take courses at Chesapeake for college credit and possibly transfer them back to my home high school.
- Visiting Students
- I am currently enrolled at another college or university and I wish to take courses at Chesapeake and transfer them back to my home school.
- International Students
- I am applying for an F1 Student Visa to study at Chesapeake College.
- Adult/Non-Traditional Students
- I have been away from school for more than a few years and am balancing multiple responsibilities while trying to get started or return to college.
- Former Chesapeake Students
- I have attended Chesapeake College before and have been away from more than one year.
- Allied Health Program Applicants
- I want to study Nursing (RN), Physical Therapy Assistant, Radiography, Surgical Technology, or another healthcare-related field.
- Transfer Students
- I am currently attending another college/university and want to transfer to Chesapeake College.
- Ambassador Grant Opportunities
- I am a full-time or part-time student willing to work approximately 8 hours per week in exchange for a tuition, fees, and books allowance.
- The 8 Easy Steps to Enrollment
- I would like to learn about the steps to enroll at Chesapeake without selecting a category.
One of our admissions counselors would be happy to assist you with the admissions process. If you would like to speak to a counselor or arrange an appointment, please call 410-822-5400, ext. 2257 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.