Audio Visual and Event Equipment Available:
Our Events Coordinator will coordinate your audio-visual/electronics needs with the college’s IT and Audio Visual departments to ensure your event is a success. Each classroom is equipped with a lectern, computer, projector and screen.
Additional Audio Visual equipment available includes:
- Lavaliere and Handheld Wireless Microphones
- Portable Stage (4’ x 8’ sections)
- Sound System with microphone (For locations without a permanently installed sound system)
- Upright Piano, Baby Grand (6-foot) (Cadby Theater)
- Steinway D Concert Grand (Todd Performing Arts Center stage only)
Wireless Internet Connectivity
Wireless internet connectivity is available throughout the Chesapeake College campus.
For additional information and rental pricing, please contact Michelle Hall, Advancement Project Manager, at 410-827-5813 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Erica Hiner, Events Coordinator, at 410-827-5818 or email@example.com