Careers in Communication
Possessing effective communication skills can help you in every area of your life, including your career. The links provided here will lead you to information about some specific careers in the field of communications as outlined in the online Occupational Outlook Handbook.
Remember that Chesapeake’s program of study is designed to offer you a foundation of study in the field. When selecting a school for transfer, make sure that you become familiar with their degree areas of training of specialization.
More information about Chesapeake’s Office of Career Services
Information about careers in Communications, from the US Dept. of Labor Career Guide to Industries:
- Advertising and Public Relations Services
- Motion Picture and Video Industries
- News Analysts, Reporters, and Correspondents
- Public Relations Specialists
- Publishing, Except Software
- Writers and Editors