English Language Acquisition (ELA)
Formerly known as English as a Second Language (ESL)
Improve your reading, writing, grammar, listening and speaking abilities in English.
If you are new to our country or if you want to improve your English our classes can be a key to success in your career and daily life. We offer a variety of classes designed to meet both your schedule and your educational goals.
Our classes are for you if you want to…
- improve your English for life or work,
- increase your English language skills to get a job, or advance your career,
- develop your English skills to assist your children in their school life and homework, or,
- advance your English so you can earn your high school diploma.
Our ELA/ESL classes provide free instruction for beginners through advanced skills levels:
- Pre-beginning English
- Beginning English Levels I & II
- Intermediate Level I & II
- Advanced Reading and Writing Level I
- Advanced Reading and Writing Level II
- Advanced Reading and Writing Level III
- English for the GED® Test and National External Diploma Program (NEDP)
- Computer Classes
- English for the Citizenship Test
- TOEFL Preparation
- English in Your Workplace
All classes are free.
Click here for registration information
Click here to view our Student Policies