Continuing Education & Workforce Training
Adult Basic Education and GED Prep Classes
- All students must attend one of the following sessions to register for classes.
- There is no need to reserve a seat; just show up at your selected date and location.
- Students MUST complete the entire intake process, so plan to be there for up to 2 hours.
- At orientation, students will sign up for a time to complete placement testing.
- Students arriving late will not be admitted and will need to attend an intake at a different time.
- Classes are FREE.
- All students must register in person.
- No student will be admitted to a class without prior registration.
- Textbooks will be available for use in the classroom.
- You may attend registration at any location to register for all classes.
You may register at any site for classes throughout the five county region.
WALK IN Registration FOR ABE/GED CLASSES
Please click on the County Calendar where you would like to register for classes. Then click on the session that you would like to attend for address, and times. You may also click on ?Map? and enter driving directions to the registration session.
Caroline, Dorchester and Talbot Counties (click to show)
Kent and Queen Anne's Counties (click to show)