Continuing Education & Workforce Training
ESL (English as a Second Language) Registration
- All students must register in person.
- No Student will be admitted to a class without prior registration.
- There is no fee for classes.
- Textbooks will be available for use in the classroom.
- Registration will take approximately 2 hours
- Intake information hotline: 410-822-5400 ext. 2409
WALK IN REGISTRATION FOR ESL CLASSES
Please click on the County Calendar where you would like to register for classes. Then click on the session that you would like to attend for address, and times. You may also click on ?Map? and enter driving directions to the registration session.
Caroline, Dorchester and Talbot Counties (click to show)
Kent and Queen Anne's Counties (click to show)
Wicomico County (click to show)