Continuing Education & Workforce Training
Career and Professional Training
Are you looking for a meaningful career but lack the necessary skills? Enroll now in a career training program at Chesapeake College for hands-on, job-specific training.
Chesapeake's occupational training programs prepare you for a satisfying and successful career. Most training programs take just 8 to16 weeks to complete! Upon completion of a program, you are ready to impress employers with the skills they require for immediate hire. Choose Chesapeake for a career training program for your path to future employment!
- Banking see schedule
- Captain's License see schedule
- Child Care see schedule
- Health and Human Services - see schedule
- Home Inspection Licensure Prep Exam - Building Trades see schedule
- Industrial Trades
- Information Techology - Computer Training - see schedule
- Personal Fitness Trainer see schedule
- Real Estate and Real Estate Appraisal see schedule
- Truck (CDL) and Bus Training
- Veterinary Assistant Training see schedule
- Teacher Training see schedule
For more information, call the Division of Continuing Education and Workforce Training at 410-822-5400, 410-758-1537, 410-228-4360, ext. 5850, or call the Cambridge Center at 410-228-5754, 410-820-6058.