Continuing Education & Workforce Training
Continuing Education Classes
Spring 2014 CE Schedule (March - December 2014)
(cesched0314.pdf, 5 mb)
This is the complete schedule as it was printed. Please be aware that changes may have been made since this was compiled.
Online Registration for Continuing Education Classes
Search and Register for CE Courses (opens in a new window)
How to Register
- Select one of these options to search for a class:
- Search by the course number (only enter the course number, do not enter section info, Example: enter CEI 100, do not enter CEI 100 9A)
- Use the "instructor's last name" field to find the course.
- Search categories of classes using a drop down box.
- Check the box to the left of the course title to select the course you wish to take.
- Fill in your information to complete registration.
- Enter payment information to confirm your registration. Payment must be made at the time of registration. Payment must be made using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or debit card. Electronic checks are not accepted at this time.
Please note - the link above opens in a new window, so you can refer back to this one. Or, if you prefer, you can use the link to search for a class and use the PDF registration form to register and pay by fax or mail.
You can also find more complete instructions on how to register online, as well as information about course fees, refunds, and cancellations on the How To Register Online page.
Problems? Questions? Please call 410-827-5851 for assistance.