Students should complete their FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1 for the upcoming academic year. To be considered for additional aid, students must complete their FAFSA by the deadlines listed below:
- March 1 – Maryland State Scholarships
- Mid - late April – Chesapeake College Scholarship application
- May 1 – Chesapeake College's priority deadline for Fall
- December 1 – Chesapeake College's priority deadline for Spring
- April 1 – Chesapeake College's priority deadline for Summer
Apply online at www.fafsa.gov to be considered for aid. Priority deadline date for Fall is May 1. FAFSA and all supporting documents must be in by that date. All student requests for Missing Information Documentation are sent to the e-mail account that was provided on the student’s FAFSA.
Chesapeake College's Title IV Code 004650
E-mail is our MAIN form of communication. Please keep your email address up-to-date and read your email daily.