Welcome to the Financial Aid Office
Financing your education is one of the most important life decisions you and your family face. The Financial Aid Office at Chesapeake College is prepared to assist you in the process of securing the resources necessary to afford your college education.
Investing in a college education is often a major financial decision requiring many students to look beyond their own limited resources for assistance. Chesapeake College students receive funds for college in the form of grants, work-study and scholarships. Awards are based on financial need and/or academic ability.
The Financial Aid Office at Chesapeake College is committed to providing you with excellent customer service, timely delivery of information and sensitivity to your individual financial concerns. We are pleased to act as your financial aid resource and information center, and look forward to helping you achieve your educational goals.
- Scholarships, Grants, Tuition Waivers – APPLY NOW! NOW is the time to complete your 2015/2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for ALL these and MORE!! Apply online at www.fafsa.gov.
- 2014-2015 FAFSA Submission: If you are interested in receiving Financial Aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, the 2014-2015 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) should be filed with the federal processor at www.fafsa.gov between January 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015.
- 2015-2016 FAFSA Submission: If you are interested in receiving Financial Aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, the 2015-2016 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) should be filed with the federal processor at www.fafsa.gov between January 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016. Priority funding consideration will be given to those students whose processed FAFSA results are received in our office by May 1, 2015 for Fall 2015.
- All student Missing Information Letters are sent to the e-mail account that was provided on the students FAFSA. Be sure keep your email addresses are up to date and checked often.
- E-mail is our MAIN form of communication. Failure to check student college e-mail, errors in forwarding e-mail, and returned e-mail ("full mailbox or unknown user" errors for example), will not excuse a student from missing announcements or deadlines. Please read your student e-mail daily.
- Need to request your Tax Transcript from the IRS? Click here for easy "How to" instructions.
- Have questions about your tax filing status? Click here for more information about the correct martial and tax filing status per the IRS regulations.
- Chesapeake College's Title IV Code 004650