How to Buy Your Books
7 steps to purchasing your books using barnes & noble bookstore at Chesapeake College
Getting Started - Here is what you need
- Class Schedule
- Student ID Number
- Purchasing Options - New, Used, Rental, E-Books
- Shipping Options - Pick-up at Wye Mills or Cambridge, mail to your home
- Go to www.chesapeake.edu.bncollege.com and Click on TEXTBOOKS
- Select Department, Course Number and Section (Department = the first three letters for the course. For example ENG 101-301, Course Number = the first set of numbers. For example MAT 031-201 and Section = the last set of numbers. For example ENG 201-701).
- Once you have listed all your courses click the FIND MATERIALS button. Select Format = New, Used, Rental or E-Books.
- Click Add to Cart, review order and click Checkout when you are ready. You may log in or register to complete your order.
- Once you log in or register, you will be asked for your Shipping choice. For example, At store, Wye Mills or Cambridge Center or shipped to your home or business.
- Click Continue to proceed to Payment page. You can select credit card or Student Financial Aid. If you are paying with Financial Aid you must enter your student ID number. You must be finalized to purchase your books using financial aid. Allow 24 hours for your credit to be available.
- Once you enter payment information, click Continue to Place Order. Please print your receipt for your records.