Chesapeake College, Wye Mills, Maryland
Click on a building to get information about the building, and the services housed there
Dorchester Administration Building
In This Building...
- Rooms prefixed D-
- Academic Advising
- Alumni Association
- Business Office
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Research and Planning
- Public Information
- Student Retention Services
College Administrative Offices:
- Dr. Barbara Viniar -- President
- Dr. Kathryn Barbour -- Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Richard Midcap -- Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Services
About This Building...
Chesapeake College serves the educational needs of Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Caroline and Dorchester Counties. Our five orginal buildings are each named after one of our service counties. The Administration Building on the Chesapeake College Campus is named after Dorchester County. This building was completely renovated in 2003.