Chesapeake College, Wye Mills, Maryland
Click on a building in the map below, or in the menu on the left, to see information about that building, including services and offices housed there.
Learning Resource Center
In This Building...
- Rooms prefixed L-
- Academic Computing Lab
- Academic Support Center/Tutoring
- Disability/ADA Services
- Faculty Development Center
- IT Help Desk
- Library Services
- Student Support Services/Project Mainstay
- Testing Center
- Douglass Gray -- Vice President for Technology and Academic Support
- Dean of Learning Resources/Academic Support Services
- ADA Coordinator
- Director of Academic Support Center
- Director of Student Support Services/Projct Mainstay
- Director of User Support Services
About This Building...
The Learning Resource Center was completed in 2002. It houses the campus library, which is open to the public, as well as tutoring and testing services.