The Chesapeake Choice Awards
The 2014 awards will be held on Wednesday May 14, 2014
TPAC - 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Chesapeake Choice Awards recognize Students, Faculty and Staff for the great work being done around campus.
How do the Chesapeake Choice Awards work?
First - You nominate your peers. Any member of the campus community can nominate students, faculty and staff for the appropriate awards. The nomination window is open from September to Field Day in April. The better the nominations are the more the judges have to go on so take your time and put something nice together.
Second - An anonymous panel of judges including students, faculty, staff and previous winners is asked to sit on a panel that reviews on every nomination and deliberates and votes on every award.
Finally - After the tallies are done for each award. The winners names are placed in sealed envelopes until the night of the Chesapeake Choice Awards when they are finally revealed to the campus.
Take some time to honor someone by nominating them!
The best part is that you get to pick who wins!
NOMINATE AS MANY PEOPLE PER AWARD AS YOU WOULD LIKE - THERE IS NO LIMIT TO NOMINATIONS
- Club Member of the Year - (nomination form)
- Advisor of the Year - (nomination form)
- Club President of the year - (nomination form)
- Club of the Year - (nomination form)
- Faculty Member of the Year - (nomination form)
- Adjunct Faculty Member of the Year - (nomination form)
- Rookie Professor Award - (nomination form)
- Teaching Excellence Award - (nomination form)
Campus Community Awards
- Distinguished Service Award - (nomination form)
- Outstanding Achievement Award - (nomination form)
- Student Achievement Award - (nomination form)
- Civic Engagement Award - (nomination form)
All nomination forms are due by April 25th at 2pm and any member of the campus community can submit as many as they would like!