Welcome to FOCUS2©, Chesapeake College's self-paced, online career and education planning tool for use by our students.
What is FOCUS2©?
FOCUS2© is a planning system designed to help you make decisions about your future career goals and education plans. This system will guide you through an interactive process to:
- Assess your career planning readiness, work interests, values, skills, and personality type.
- Discover occupations that match your personal preferences and attributes.
- Decide which career fields, majors and training programs are best for you.
- Plan for career relevant experiences during your college years such as internships, study abroad, work experience, volunteering, and building a network of contacts.
- Plan the career and educational pathway that will support your personal needs and growth.
When to use FOCUS2©?
Use FOCUS2© throughout your college years. FOCUS2© can be used in different ways throughout all stages of your education and career planning according to your needs.
- Understand the career planning process
- Learn about yourself through self-assessments
- Explore majors at your college and those you may transfer to, that match your interests and support your career goals
- Discover and explore career fields and occupations that appeal to you
- Develop an action plan to engage in career building activities
- Make informed decisions about your major and future career
How to sign up and/or log in to FOCUS2©
- Just sign in to your myCampus account and select the "Academics" tab near the top of the screen! Make sure you use the access code given to you on myCampus.
If you encounter any issues with FOCUS2© or have questions about the system, please contact:
Jud Riggins, 410-822-5400 ext. 2239 or email email@example.com