Advising For Transfer
Where can I go for information about four year colleges and universities?
You will need to make a list of possible transfer schools, and then collect detailed information on each college under consideration.
There are two main ways to gather information about a transfer school.
- You Visit the School
- Virtual Visits: Visit the college/university website to find out more. Current information about application deadlines, tuition and fees, as well as scholarships, may be found on each school's website.
- College Visits: Colleges frequently sponsor open houses for visitors and potential students. You can visit the school's website to learn details about making a trip to the college campus. Be sure to always schedule your visit instead of just dropping by.
- The School Comes to Chesapeake College!
- Recruiter Visits: Some colleges and universities make special visits to Chesapeake College to provide information for interested students.
- Transfer Fairs: Every Fall semester, Chesapeake College sponsors a Transfer Fair on the main campus. The Transfer Fair hosts representatives from many Maryland Colleges and Universities.
Advising is done on a drop-in basis, Monday through Thursday from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. The campus is closed on Fridays during the summer.
Call Maureen Conlon, Counselor, 410-827-5856, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jud Riggins, Academic/Career Advisor, 410-822-5400, ext. 2239, or email email@example.com