Advising For Transfer
Is there an online tool to help me in the transfer process?
The Transfer Tool: ARTSYS (The Articulation System) http://artweb.usmd.edu
Students in Maryland are fortunate to have access to one of the nation's most comprehensive and sophisticated computer-based articulation systems. The system contains information on the following:
- Majors and programs offered at most two and four year colleges in MD
- All courses which satisfy general education requirements at each school
- Transferability of individual courses offered at community colleges to every four year college in the system
- Search for majors offered at all schools
- Recommended courses to be taken at the community college to prepare for transfer to a four-year institution (based on major)
- On-line college applications
- Completing an unofficial review of your Chesapeake College credits to transfer
Always remember to see an advisor for course planning and for interpretation of ARTSYS information.
Advising is done on a drop-in basis, Monday through Thursday from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. Fridays, by appointment, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. For a Friday appointment, call 410-822-5400, ext. 2250.
Call Maureen Conlon, Counselor, 410-827-5856, email email@example.com
Jud Riggins, Academic/Career Advisor, 410-822-5400, ext. 2239, or email firstname.lastname@example.org