Advising For Transfer
Is there an online tool to help me in the transfer process?
The Transfer Tool: ARTSYS (The Articulation System) http://artweb.usmd.edu
Students in Maryland are fortunate to have access to one of the nation's most comprehensive and sophisticated computer-based articulation systems. The system contains information on the following:
- Majors and programs offered at most two and four year colleges in MD
- All courses which satisfy general education requirements at each school
- Transferability of individual courses offered at community colleges to every four year college in the system
- Search for majors offered at all schools
- Recommended courses to be taken at the community college to prepare for transfer to a four-year institution (based on major)
- On-line college applications
- Completing an unofficial review of your Chesapeake College credits to transfer
Always remember to see an advisor for course planning and for interpretation of ARTSYS information.
Advising is done on a drop-in basis, Monday through Thursday from 10am until 6pm. Advising is done on an appointment basis, Friday, from 8:30am until 4pm. For a Friday appointment, call 410-822-5400, ext. 2250.