Chesapeake College understands the importance of providing our students with effective and efficient transcript services. Important events in your life depend on the prompt and secure delivery of your transcript and we want to keep you informed of your order and delivery status. Starting immediately transcripts will be processed within one business day and sent to the receiver within minutes, rather than days, of processing.
As of July 1, 2014 a new student service is available for online transcript ordering and electronic transcript delivery and tracking. This service allows students to request transcripts as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Transcripts requests are initiated by selecting REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT NOW (first time users will be required to print, sign, and return a consent-to-release-transcript form after log in). Detailed instructions (PDF)
Chesapeake College charges $5.00 for each transcript requested and there is an online convenience fee of $3 for each receiver of your transcript (regardless of the number of copies being sent). During the online order process a major credit card will be required to pay these fees. In addition, other fees may apply if you choose to have your transcript sent via postal service rather than electronically.
Please note: Transcripts will not be sent if there are outstanding financial or library obligations associated with your student account.
As of July 1, 2014, the Office of Registration and Records will require all transcript requests to be processed through this online service.
- During the online order you will be instructed to identify the recipient of your transcript.
- Chesapeake College recommends electronic delivery of your transcript. Transcripts will be delivered as PDF documents through a secure web application.
- You will be notified when the transcript is sent and also when it is received.
- Electronic delivery is the preferred method and is possible to a network of over 1,800 receivers or to any individual if you provide us with their email address.
- Before sending an electronic transcript to an individual, please verify that the individual is willing to accept this secure PDF transcript. To ensure proper notification, request the individual to add @escrip-safe.com to their safe sender email list.
- If your transcript cannot be delivered electronically it will be sent by U.S. first class mail.
- You will be provided the option to use express postal delivery methods; additional postage fees will apply.
- You may request to pick-up your transcript at the Registrar's office
- Students may go to WebAdvisor/CRAB for Students/Academic Profile and select Academic Evaluation to view the academic record. An unofficial transcript may be obtained by selecting Transcript on the same Academic Profile menu.
- All orders must be placed through this online service beginning July 1, 2014.
Students may go to WebAdvisor/CRAB for Students/Academic Profile and select Academic Evaluation to view the academic record. An unofficial transcript may be obtained by selecting Transcript on the same Academic Profile menu.
Registration Office Hours:
Wye Mills Campus, 1st Floor Dorchester, Rm. D-138
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Cambridge Center, 416-418 Race St., Cambridge:
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am - 6:30 pm.
Allied Health Center, Memorial Hospital, 219 South Washington St., Easton:
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.