ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
How to Use Our Online Registration System
To register for our noncredit offerings online, simply click the link below and follow these steps.
- Select one or more of these options to search for a class. You can filter by as many or as few options as you would like.
- By Course Code Number or Keyword – Enter a course code number or
keyword to search for a particular course.
- By Days of the Week – If you know what day(s) you are available to take a
course, check the box(es) of the days you prefer.
- By Time of Day – If you know what time of day you are available to take a
course, choose the time you prefer from the drop-down menu. Then click the
“Submit” button to view current offerings for the semester.
- By Topic Code – Select a topic code from the drop-down menu.
- By Location – Select a location from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have selected all your desired filters, click “Search” to begin your course search. If you need to clear all the filters selected, click “Clear.”
- Once there, scroll through to find the course you’d like, making sure to select the correct dates and times that fit your schedule. Click “Select” for the course you would like.
This will open a pop-up window with the section details for the course. Click “Close” to keep looking at other courses, or “Add Section” to choose this course. This will add the course to your cart.
- Once you have selected and added all the courses you wish to take, click “Next” at the top of the screen to proceed.
- Fill in your registration information, then click “Submit.”
- Select additional details from the drop-down menus, then click “Submit.”
- Review your class selections and Courses Summary for correctness. You can still add or remove classes before you complete payment. Payment must be made at the time of registration, and must be made using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express). Under Payment Details, choose your Payment Method in the drop-down menu, then click “Proceed to Payment.”
- Verify everything is correct under Payment Review and click “Pay Now.”
- You will be redirected to the PayPal payment page. Enter your payment information and click “Pay Now.”
- Your Registration is now complete, and you will receive an email confirmation.
Please note - the link above opens in a new window, so you can refer back to this one. Or, if you prefer, you can use the link to search for a class and use the PDF registration form to register and pay by fax or mail.
New Students –You will be asked to provide your personal information during the online registration process. This information will be used to set up your student record in our computer system. Complete and accurate information is necessary in order to distinguish your record in the future. We do not sell or share your information to mass marketers or any outside organization. If you do not wish to provide at least the minimum required information, you will need to utilize one of our other registration methods – fax in, mail in or in person registration. If you need additional assistance, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 410-827-5850 for additional information.
Current Chesapeake Credit students: Please enter through myCampus to access CRAB before searching for a class.
Foreign/International Students: You will not be eligible to use the online registration system.
Adult Basic Skills and English as a Second Language students must register in person. A placement test is required at the time of registration.
Note: Any student with an outstanding obligation with Chesapeake College will not be able to utilize the online registration system.
Course fees: All charges associated with the class you are registering for must be paid in full at the time of registration. Payment must be made using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or debit card. Electronic checks are not accepted at this time. Sponsorship billing, waivers and National Guard discounts are not available through the online registration system.
Change in Personal Information: If you have previously provided information to the institution, entering different information on this form will not update any existing records. To officially change a name, address, telephone number or email address, a student must complete a Change of Information form.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Refunds – Tuition and fee refunds of 100 percent will be made prior to the day of the first class. No tuition or fee refunds will be given after that date unless the College cancels the course. Those courses that are co-listed with credit courses follow the credit course refund policy. Please contact the Continuing Education Department at 410-827-5850 if you need to cancel your enrollment in a class.
Cancellations –The College reserves the right to cancel in advance any non- credit course for which minimum enrollment has not been met. There is a 100 percent refund of all tuition and fees on courses cancelled by the College.
Class locations: If no room location is available at the time of registration, students will be contacted in advance of the first meeting of a class with the room location.
Problems? Questions? Please call 410-827-5851 for assistance.