ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
How to Use Our Online Registration System
To register for our non-credit offerings online, simply click the link below and search for the course you are interested in.
- Select one of these options to search for a class:
- By Subject – Click the drop down box to see specific subject areas of Continuing Education classes. Click on your desired subject, click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page and a list of upcoming classes for that subject area will be created.
- By Course Number – If you know the course number of the class you are interested in enrolling, enter the course number in the course number box. DO NOT include the section information. Example: enter CEI 100 do not enter CEI 100 9A.
- Do not enter any information in the TERM box during the search process. If at any point, you need to go back to re-start your search after getting search results, click on the left arrow at the top of the page. You will then be able to start a new search for classes.
- Then click the "Submit" button to view current offerings for the semester.
- Once there, scroll through to find the course you'd like, making sure to select the correct dates and times that fit your schedule. Check the box next to the course you wish to take, then click "Submit" again.
- Fill in your information to complete registration.
- Enter payment information to confirm your registration. Payment must be made at the time of registration. Payment must be made using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or debit card. Electronic checks are not accepted at this time.
Please note - the link above opens in a new window, so you can refer back to this one. Or, if you prefer, you can use the link to search for a class and use the PDF registration form to register and pay by fax or mail.
New Students –You will be asked to provide your personal information during the online registration process. This information will be used to set up your student record in our computer system. Complete and accurate information is necessary in order to distinguish your record in the future. We do not sell or share your information to mass marketers or any outside organization. If you do not wish to provide at least the minimum required information, you will need to utilize one of our other registration methods – fax in, mail in or in person registration. If you need additional assistance, please contact the Continuing Education Department at 410-827-5850 for additional information.
Current Chesapeake Credit students: Please enter through myCampus to access CRAB before searching for a class.
Foreign/International Students: You will not be eligible to use the online registration system.
Adult Basic Skills and English as a Second Language students must register in person. A placement test is required at the time of registration.
Note: Any student with an outstanding obligation with Chesapeake College will not be able to utilize the online registration system.
Course fees: All charges associated with the class you are registering for must be paid in full at the time of registration. Payment must be made using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or debit card. Electronic checks are not accepted at this time. Sponsorship billing, waivers and National Guard discounts are not available through the online registration system.
Change in Personal Information: If you have previously provided information to the institution, entering different information on this form will not update any existing records. To officially change a name, address, telephone number or email address, a student must complete a Change of Information form.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Refunds – Tuition and fee refunds of 100 percent will be made prior to the day of the first class. No tuition or fee refunds will be given after that date unless the College cancels the course. Those courses that are co-listed with credit courses follow the credit course refund policy. Please contact the Continuing Education Department at 410-827-5850 if you need to cancel your enrollment in a class.
Cancellations –The College reserves the right to cancel in advance any non- credit course for which minimum enrollment has not been met. There is a 100 percent refund of all tuition and fees on courses cancelled by the College.
Class locations: If no room location is available at the time of registration, students will be contacted in advance of the first meeting of a class with the room location.
Problems? Questions? Please call 410-827-5851 for assistance.