Delivering Essential Skills for Workplace Success
THE WORKPLACE EXCELLENCE SERIES is a 10-module training program designed to help participants understand and deliver the essential workplace skills companies demand today. Participants of each 2-hour module will gain a better understanding of the employer’s perspective, practical skills and the “bottom line” in 10 essential areas.
- Front-line workers, supervisors, individual contributors and new hires learn to deliver greater value that builds career and company success.
- Use the whole series, or just select modules, to meet individual and organizational needs. Contextualization and customization is available.
To maintain a healthy bottom-line and reach their goals, companies today need every employee to deliver not just the hard skills for the job, but the workplace excellence to maximize those skills. Developed through a public-private partnership, based on employer needs and vetted by businesses across industries, The Workplace Excellence Series teaches incumbent workers and new hires the essential workplace skills you look for when hiring, retaining, andadvancing employees. Equip your employees with the skills that maximize their contribution and success on the job.
Maximize Employee Performance
- Increase productivity and team building by fostering effective employee communications skills.
- Attract and retain a high-quality workforce.
- Establish a reputation as an employer of choice, which values and invests in a positive work culture that empowers quality employees.
Reduce Turnover & Associated Costs
- Empowered employees stay and grow with your business. They are invested in your mission and vision.
Get the Competitive Edge
- Brand your company as a leader in delivering workforce excellence on all levels.
The series consists of 10 flexible modules designed to hel p employees understand and deliver what companies really want today. Each module teaches the employer’s perspective, practical skills and the “bottom line” in one of 10 essential areas.
Courses are $79 each, and held at the Cambridge Center (418 Race Street, Cambridge, MD 21613) from 9 am - 12 pm
ADAPTability | navigating success in the changing workplace. | July 22, 2019
COMMUNICATIONability | verbal and nonverbal communication. | July 08, 2019
DEPENDability | maximizing your time in the workplace. | July 15, 2019
PRESENTability | displaying the image of your workplace.
REASONability | managing your mindset in the workplace.
RESPECTability | thriving in the multigenerational workplace. | July 29, 2019
SUITability | fitting into the culture of the workplace.
TRANSITIONability | making a smooth job transition.
WORKability | realities and expectations in today’s workplace.
WRITEability | written communication in the workplace. | August 12, 2019
The Workplace Excellence Series must be delivered by a Certified Facilitator so:
- Bring in a Certified Facilitator to train your employees through the series, or use the whole series, or select modules to meet individualized needs. Facilitation guides, slide presentations, and supporting materials are available for each module.
- Half or full day training can take place in your business or on our campus – call or email us to discuss the variety of options available.
Additional Training is available for industry specific areas such as hospitality and skilled trades.