Sodexo is a proud partner with Chesapeake College and pleased to be the food service provider for the Skipjack Café and event and conference catering on the Wye Mills Campus. Our Events Management and Sodexo catering team are dedicated to working with our clients from the planning of their menu through the event to ensure a memorable dining experience.
The Skipjack Café
The Skipjack café, located in the Caroline College Center, offers your conference and meeting attendees the convenience of on-campus dining. Guests will enjoy a variety of dining choices including a full breakfast menu, salad bar, made-to-order deli sandwiches, pizza, grill items, daily hot entrée specials, bakery selections, fresh fruits and snacks to keep them energized throughout the day! Gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian options are available for those with special dietary needs.
Hours of operation:
Monday–Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Breakfast served 8-10 a.m.
Thanksgiving Week Hours of Operation:
Open Monday 11/20/2023.
Closed Tuesday through Friday, 11/21-26/2023, for Thanksgiving Holiday.
Daily Breakfast Special, $3.50
· Menu posted daily, FREE juice PC or small coffee with breakfast purchase.
$2.50 Daily Specials
· 1 slice pizza and md. fountain beverage
· hot dog and md. fountain beverage
· order of fries and md. fountain beverage
$4.00 Daily Specials
· mozzarella sticks and md. fountain beverage
· chicken tenders and md. fountain beverage
· chicken nuggets and md. fountain beverage
· cheeseburger and md. fountain beverage
$5.00 Daily Specials
· turkey & cheese OR ham & cheese sandwich and md. fountain beverage
· salad bowl and md. fountain beverage
Sodexo catering is available for all meetings and occasions. Our culinary team offers planners the ease of selecting meals from our catering menus which include breakfast, lunch, dinner and meeting break packages. Our catering manager is also pleased to work with you to create unique and specialized menus for your meeting or special event.
Catering Menu and Event Planning Guide
Layout of Caroline Center