Sunday, September 15, 2019
8:00 AM 3:00 PM
1000 College Circle Wye Mills, MD 21679 United States
Ride the back roads of Talbot and Queen Anne's counties to experience spectacular scenery and rich history. All funds raised support our work for clean rivers on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
- Three distances: 62 miles (metric), 35 miles, and 20 miles
- All rides begin and finish at Chesapeake College
- 62-Mile Ride begins at 8:00 am
- 35 and 20-mile rides begin at 10:00 am
- Day-of registration welcome starting at 7:00 am
- Event takes place rain or shine; no refunds will be given for inclement weather
$50 Early Bird (July)
$60 On-Time Bird (August)
$70 Fashionably-Late Bird (September and day-of registration)
$15 Youth (under 18)
Visit Shore Rivers online to learn more!