You Can Afford College!
Attend a FAFSA filing workshop for the 2019/2020 school year
November 12-16, 2018 (Wye Mills)
November 14, 2-7 pm (Cambridge)
No appointment needed, just drop in between 10am and 5pm (Monday through Thursday) and Friday from 10am to 2pm in the Dorchester Administration Building, Room D-106 on our Wye Mills campus, or on November 14th, from 2 - 7 pm, at our Cambridge Center campus.
During the workshops, students will be able to:
- Complete the 2019/2020 FAFSA
- Discover sources of financial assistance
- Learn the important application deadlines
Please bring the following documentation:
- 2017 Federal tax forms
- 2017 W2’s, 1099’s, or proof of unemployment
- Proof of any untaxed income (child support, SSI, TANF, or worker’s compensation)
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER HERE!