You Can Afford College!
Attend a FAFSA filing workshop for the 2020/2021 school year
November 11-15, 2019 (Wye Mills)
November 13, 2-6 pm (Cambridge)
No appointment needed, just drop in between 10am and 5pm (Monday through Thursday) and Friday from 10am to 2pm in the Dorchester Administration Building, Room D-106 or 11/13, from 2 - 6 pm, in Cambridge.
During the workshops, students will be able to:
- Complete the 2020/2021 FAFSA
- Discover sources of financial assistance
- Learn the important application deadlines
Please bring the following documentation:
- 2018 Federal tax forms
- 2018 W2’s, 1099’s, or proof of unemployment
- Proof of any untaxed income (child support, SSI, TANF, or worker’s compensation)