- Log on to MyCampus from chesapeake.edu
- Click on WebAdvisor/CRAB*
- Click on Students
- Click on Student Planning/Register
- Click on My Progress
- Click arrows if selected major is not shown.
- View your progress and see which courses you still need to complete. These courses will say “Not Started” in RED
To Schedule and Register for courses, you have two options:
- From within the My Progress screen, click on the name of the course you would like to schedule.
- You will be taken to the college catalog site. (Be sure to click on the correct semester on the left side of the screen) Here you can see the available sections and add the course to your schedule or add to your plan for later.
- Go back to My Progress to add more courses until your semester is completely scheduled.
- Click on the Plan and Schedule tab to see your complete schedule.
- From here, registration is easy! Click on the Register Now button at the top of the screen to register for all of the courses on your schedule or choose each course separately and click on Register on the left of the screen.
Option 2 (If you are a non-degree seeking student, follow these steps):
- Click on the Course Catalog tab.
- Search for courses to take based on what you saw in the My Progress tab. If you want to narrow your search, use Filter Results options on the left of the screen.
- Select Add Section to Schedule to schedule a course for the next semester.
- Select Add Course to Plan to plan the course for any future semester.
- Select Plan and Schedule tab to see your complete schedule. From here registration is easy! See Option 1, step 5.
* If you are unable to login to WebAdvisor/CRAB or MyCampus please contact IT Support at 410-822-5400 ext. 2224
Can I register online using WebAdvisor/CRAB?
You may if you meet the following criteria:
- You have no outstanding obligations to the college (library, financial, college materials, childcare, athletic equipment, etc.)
- You have no student conduct violations or Security Office restrictions.
- You are not on academic dismissal or suspension.
- You are exempted from the Accuplacer by an Academic Advisor.
- You have been enrolled as a credit student at Chesapeake College within the last three regular academic semesters.
- You have completed less than 45 credits OR have seen an Academic Advisor since the completion of 45 credits for a Program Progress Review.
Dual Enrollment/High School students are not eligible to register online
When you register online you agree to the following disclaimer:
- I accept the sole responsibility for the courses for which I have registered.
- I have reviewed My Progress and/or met with a Faculty/Academic Advisor to discuss and confirm the courses required or that I have personally chosen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I register online?
- Set up your class schedule quickly and easily from any computer connected to the internet, no need to leave your home
- Do not have to drive to the college and participate in the registration process
- Will have first choice of getting the schedule you want before priority registration for current students starts
How will I know what classes to register for?
- Plan ahead and meet with an Academic Advisor to review your progress and course selection
- Review the My Progress screen in Student Planning for what classes you have taken and what classes you still need to take
- Review the Schedule of Classes online or click on courses in My Progress to identify the days and times of the classes you want
- When planning your course schedule for future semesters, it is best to see an advisor early, before the registration period begins. Reduce your wait time by seeking advice early; we advise and give academic planning year round.
Once I register online, may I change my schedule? What if I make a mistake?
- Schedules may be changed as often as necessary before semester begins
- Once the "pay by date" has passed, (the date by which payment is due) students should be aware that if they increase their number of hours or add courses that have fees such as online classes, additional funds will be due to Chesapeake College that day
- Once the semester begins, online registration/add/drop is no longer available and any changes must be made in person. Drops can be processed via a skipjack email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How will I know if I have registered correctly?
- You will receive a verification email via Skipjack email and when you select Plan and Schedule in Student Planning you will see your complete schedule in green (if your schedule is in yellow it has been planned but you are not registered).